Address: Ann Arbor Regent Hotel and Suites, 2455 Carpenter Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48108
City: Ann Arbor
Start Date: Jun 20, 2017, 9:30 AM
End Date: Jun 20, 2017, 3:30 PM
We will be hosting an LTE seminar in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Coffee, pastries, and full lunch will be provided. Spots are limited, so register today!
- Learn about LTE from Baicells executives
- Engage with our guest speakers of varied experience
- Discuss the future of wireless broadband
- Hear firsthand from Baicells operators
- Provide operator insight into future product enhancements
- Patrick Leary, President of Baicells Technologies NA and well-known veteran of the wireless industry, will provide an overview of LTE, in addition to the background and mission of Baicells Technologies
- Cameron Kilton, Director of Engineering Services, will give a technical overview on LTE and the Baicells setup
- Steve Coran, telecom attorney of Lerman Senter, will discuss the recent CBRS Band update
- Ted Osborn, CAF expert and Managing Director of WISP Partners Inc., will educate the audience on the Connect America Fund (CAF), how it's more favorable to WISPs this time, and how to decide if one should apply
Reservations may be made through the hotel website or by calling the hotel at 734.973.6100 number and requesting the Group Code (Baicells LTE Seminar).
To attend this event, please register here. There is no need to print out your ticket. If you are no longer able to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel.
Baicells is a privately-held, high tech company providing disruptively-priced and technically innovative LTE wireless broadband access solutions, supporting fixed wireless, and mobile small cells. With the vision to connect the unconnected, Baicells has introduced some real breakthrough technologies to LTE, like moving a complete LTE system to unlicensed spectrum and building it with an IT based architecture. With Baicells’ turnkey end-to-end solutions, it becomes much easier to provide wireless internet within everyone's reach at a very low cost. Baicells' innovative solutions can be used by mobile operators, broadband access operators, cable operators, mobile virtual operators, governments and enterprise private networks.
Registration Link: http://bit.ly/2qX0V7y