Broadband Innovation has been set in motion.
Rajant Corporation, the pioneer provider of pervasive, multi-frequency wireless solutions - is changing the way the world utilizes mobile infrastructure by bringing to life agile, scalable, high-performance networks that connect the diverse environments in which they operate today.
Rajant Corporation is the exclusive provider of private wireless networks powered by patented Kinetic Mesh® networks, BreadCrumb® network nodes, and InstaMesh® networking software. Rapidly deploy a highly adaptable and scalable network that leverages the power of real time data to deliver on-demand, critical business intelligence from the field.
5 Key Challenges to Achieving Mission-Critical Mobile Port Connectivity - Get the eBook
Rajant’s Kinetic Mesh® networks are fully mobile, private wireless networks that maintain continuous connectivity without the troublesome hand-off issues that other wireless and Wi-Fi vendors experience. Our networks easily integrate with existing satellite, fiber, LTE, and fixed wireless networks and sustain any-node to any-node connectivity through years of high-quality service.
High functionality, easy-to-install BreadCrumb nodes work in concert with InstaMesh to enable voice, video and data communications that operate over a common wireless infrastructure. Hundreds can be quickly linked, self-configuring as part of a fully mobile, high bandwidth network.
Key BreadCrumb Functionality:
- Provide Ethernet and Wi-Fi Access Point interfaces to enable data, voice, and video applications
- Access to 900 MHz, 2.4 GHz, 4.9 GHz, 5 GHz, and additional licensed & unlicensed frequencies
- Provide configurable per-hop, per-packet data authentication, and support strong cryptographic options used for data encryption
- Enable any-node to any-node communication – no static controller, no single point of failure
- Built for extreme environments & conditions – most ruggedized enclosure, IP67 rated
- Scale seamlessly to connect any number of nodes within the Kinetic Mesh™ Network
Rajant - BreadCrumb® LX5-2455D Three Radio Node, 2xMIMO 2.4 and 5.8 GHz
Rajant - BreadCrumb® LX5-2295A Two 2x MIMO 2.4 GHz, 1x 900 MHz, 1x 5.8 GHz
Rajant - BreadCrumb® ME4-2409: Two Radio Kinetic Mesh Node, 2.4 GHz & 900 MHz ISM Bands
Rajant - BreadCrumb® ME4-2424 with (2) 2.4 GHz, 54 Mbps Transceivers
Rajant - BreadCrumb® JR2-24 Single Radio Mesh Node & Antenna, 2.4 GHz
Rajant - BreadCrumb® JR2-50 - 5 GHz Single Radio Mesh Node & Antenna
The Rajant VHDC-series consists of passive Power over Ethernet (PoE) compatible DC/DC converters designed for high reliability in military and industrial applications.
Featuring ruggedized enclosures with over-temperature, over-voltage, over-current, and short-circuit protection, the VHDC-series provides:
- Manufacturer replaceable input and user replaceable output fuses on VHDC-24V-50W and VHDC-48V-50W, and user replaceable input and output fuses on the VHDC-24V-50W-LC to protect the devices from over-current conditions.
- Wide 10–36 V input range, which is useful in stabilizing the power from input sources such as vehicle batteries.
- High power 24 V or 48 V, 50 W isolated and regulated output.
- High efficiency (83% typical).
- VHDC-24V-50W and VHDC-48V-50W ONLY: Designed to meet the IP67 (6: Dust-tight, 7: Waterproof) ingress protection specifications, making them ideal for outdoor applications.
Rajant - DC-DC Converter, 10-36VDC Input, 24V DC Output, 50W, Passive PoE
Rajant - DC/DC Converter, 10-36 VDC Input, 48V Output, 50W, Passive PoE
Rajant - VHDC-24V-50W-LC - DC/DC Converter with Power Conditioning, 50 Watts
Rajant - AC PoE 24VDC/120W for VHDC Powering
Rajant - DC/DC Converter, 10-32VDC Input, 24V Output, 50W, Passive Gigabit Eth. PoE
Rajant - DC/DC Converter (ME4/LX5) M12 Xcode, Passive Gigabit Eth. PoE, 24V, 50W
Rajant’s KMA-Series omnidirectional Kinetic Mesh® antennas consist of a linear array, encapsulated in a heavy duty fiberglass radome with a thick walled mounting base for reliable long-term use in harsh environments.
The antennas are DC grounded for ESD protection of radio components. Other features include:
- Type N (male or female) connector
- Fully sealed IP67 (6: Dust-tight, 7: Waterproof) design
- UV stable fiberglass radome
- Thick walled mounting base
Rajant - 4.8-5 GHz Omnidirectional Antenna, 6 dBi, Type N (m)
Rajant - 2.4-2.5 GHz Omnidirectional Antenna, 5 dBi, Type N (Male) Connector
Rajant - 5.35-5.725 GHz Antenna, 6 dBi, Type N (m)
Rajant - 5.7-5.9 GHz Omnidirectional Antenna, 6 dBi, Type N (Male) Connector
Rajant - 2.4-2.5 GHz Omnidirectional Antenna, 5 dBi, Type N (Female) Connector
Rajant - 5.35-5.725 GHz Antenna, 6 dBi, Type N (f) - No Mounting Bracket
Rajant - 5.7-5.9 GHz Omnidirectional Antenna, 6 dBi, Type N (f)
Rajant - 902-928 MHz Omni Antenna, 5 dBi, Type N (f) - Includes Mount
Rajant - 2.4-2.5 GHz Omnidirectional Antenna, 5 dBi, TNC (m) Connector (ME4)
Rajant - 902-928 MHz Omni Antenna, 2 dBi, TNC (m) Connector (ME4)